During this time of year dry chapped lips are a real nuisance. The peeling skin not only feels terrible but also isn't the best look either. Exfoliate for smoother healthier lips.
Get soft smooth lips with this simple DIY Lip Scrub Recipe in a flash with 3 ingredients.
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar (or granulated)
1/4 Tsp. Raw Honey
10 Drops Almond Oil (or any light oil)
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Apply a small amount to lips.
3. Rub gently into lips for a few seconds or up to two minutes.
4. If time allows, let the mixture remain on lips for a minute or two.
5. Wipe off gently with a warm, damp cloth (or you can just lick it all off ;-) )
6. Store the excess in a closed container.
7. Wah-Lah Smooth Soft Lips!
About Our Blog
Join me in my quest for natural alternatives in beauty and healthy living. I am passionate about my craft and strive to continuously educate myself and others on natural ways to care for ourselves and our families. I am thankful for the ability to educate others and formulate bath and body products to enhance one's overall well being.