Tea Tree Essential Oil has been used potent antiviral, antiseptic, antimicrobial, antifungal properties. Tea Tree Oil is for EXTERNAL TOPICAL USE ONLY.
- Tea Tree Oil - Apply a 50/50 mix of Tea Tree Oil and Carrier Oil (i.e. Almond, Olive, Avocado) to feet 2x-3x per day. Oils will soften skin to allow penetration of Tea Tree.
- Tea Tree Spray - Mix a solution of 1/2 tsp. of Tea Tree Oil, 2 tbsp. Witch Hazel and 1/4 cup distilled water.
- Tea Tree and Aloe Vera Rub – Mix 3 parts Tea Tree with 1 part Aloe Vera Gel (Pure Aloe Gel) and apply to affected area twice a day. Aloe Vera is a skin softener and healer.
- Yogurt – Apply a small amount of plain yogurt to affected area and allow to dry (acidophilus bacteria fights fungus)
- Salt Foot Soak – Add 2 tsp. of salt to two cups of warm water and soak feet for 5 - 10 minutes as frequently as needed
- Apply cornstarch to feet to keep dry
- Dry feet thoroughly after baths or showers.
- Wear natural fiber socks or moisture wicking synthetic socks.
- Spray shoes with antifungal powder or spray
- LET FEET BREATHE WHEN AT HOME
You can buy tea tree essential oil at many of your local health food stores or Starwest Bontanicals http://www.starwest-botanicals.com/category/tea-tree-essential-oil/.